Hydraflow 14J02/14J34 Series flexible fluid couplings offer a remarkable list of features and have earned a reputation for superior quality and reliability in both the marine and automotive industry.
These flexible tube couplings are designed to accommodate angular and linear motion that can occur due to changes in both attitude and environment conditions.
They are fast to use;
• No tooling needed.
• Snaps on & off.
• Double swivel hinge for easier assembly.
• Optional safety strap for visual inspection (14J34 Series)
• Saves time, where time is an issue.
• Full flow, no restrictions.
• Double “O” ring sealing.
• Threadless fixed cavity design for a seal that is fast and secure.
• Axial adjustment 6.35mm minimum, with angular misalignment for full coupling ± 4°
Cannot be accidentally opened;
• The latch pawls lock automatically when the clamshell is snapped shut and will not open unless all three pawls are lifted simultaneously.
No improper installation;
• The safety strap on 14J34 cannot be fastened unless the clamshell is fully closed.
• Quick disconnect action of the safety strap and latch simplifies and facilitates assembly and removal with one hand.
Couplings design conforms to and has been qualified to all applicable military and commercial specification requirements for flexible fuel or environmental control systems for service at pressures of 125 PSIG (operating); 250 PSIG (proof) and 375 PSIG (burst) and temperature from -65°F to 450°F (-55°C to +232°C).
Electrical bonding to class “S” of MIL-5087B is automatically
provided when coupling is assembled.